What awaits you?
- Development and setup of different vehicle dynamics simulations.
- Independent execution and documentation of the self-created simulations.
- Collaboration as a team member in the suspension sub team.
- You support the team in the production of the complete vehicle.
- Contact to our sponsors.
- Independent development of the driving dynamics of a race car.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, aerospace technology or similar are advantageous.
- Interest in motorsport and driving dynamics such as tyre technology, aerodynamics, etc.
- Quick understanding and a committed and solution-oriented way of working.
- Interest in learning new things.
- Experience with Catia V5, Matlab/ Simulink and CarMaker is an advantage.
- Personal responsibility.
- Team and communication skills.
You want to be part of our team? Apply now!