What awaits you?
- Development of chassis components such as the wheel carrier or the steering system.
- Manufacturing of the designed and simulated components.
- Contacts to our sponsors.
- Independent work on the chassis of a race car.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar are advantageous.
- Interest in construction, technical mechanics, tyre technology, vehicle dynamics and kinematics.
- Team and communication skills.
- Quick comprehension as well as a committed and solution-oriented way of working.
- Interest in learning new things.
- Experience with Catia V5, Matlab/ Simulink, StarCCM or Ansys is an advantage.
You want to be part of our team? Apply now!