What awaits you?
- Development of the powertrain
- Construction of an engine assembly.
- Manufacturing of the designed and simulated assemblies.
- Possible assemblies are transmission, cooling, power electronics or motor development.
- Contact to our sponsors.
- Responsibility for a part of the powertrain.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar are advantageous.
- Desire to be part of the development of a powertrain from design to production and testing.
- Ideally, first experience with the functioning of electric motors.
- Basic knowledge of transmission technology, technical mechanics, power electronics, microcontroller programming or control technology.
- Quick understanding and a committed and solution-oriented way of working.
- Interest in learning new things.
- Personal responsibility.
- Team and communication skills.
- Experience with Catia V5, Matlab or Ansys is an advantage.
You want to be part of our team? Apply now!