What awaits you?
- Possible working fields are battery, HMI, wiring harness, sensors and daq, vehicle control.
- Complete in-house development of a vehicle battery including BMS and simulation.
- Development of a Human Machine Interface.
- In-house development of steering wheel and dashboard including hardware and software.
- Integration into the vehicle concept, development of suitable debug interfaces.
- Development and production of the wire harness.
- Conception and implementation of sensor technology and data acquisition.
- Development of control and regulation.
- Contact to our sponsors.
- Independent work on the chassis of a race car.
What should you bring along?
- Studies of technical disciplines are advantageous
- Interest in working with measurement technology as well as diverse software toolchains for DAQ and data evaluation.
- Experience with various engineering disciplines such as CAD, electronics development, software development and simulation.
- Enthusiasm for complex technical tasks.
- Interest in creating an overall concept as well as a system overview of the entire electrical system of a complex racing vehicle.
- Quick understanding as well as a committed and solution-oriented way of working
- Interest in learning new things.
- Experience in working with DAQ toolchains (Vector, ETAS, …), Catia V5, Matlab/ Simulink or Embedded Software Development is an advantage.
- Personal responsibility
- Team and communication skills.
You want to be part of our team? Apply now!