What awaits you?
- Development of a software stack for the collection and evaluation of sensor data and runtime parameters.
- Responsibility for a young, innovative project.
- Work with sensors and software.
- Contact to our sponsors.
- Project responsibility for the pilot project Monitoring Autonomous Racing Systems (MARS).
- Extension of the current implementation and integration into other systems.
- Documentation and presentation of your work.
What should you bring along?
- Very organized way of working.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Python (your knowledge should be sufficient to work on the basis of papers and documentation).
- High interest in data science.
- Much personal initiative and personal responsibility
- With many approaches and implementation, you are also the person with the most knowledge and pass it on.
* MARS is particularly suitable for students of mathematics and computer science and can be taken over as part of a project work.
You want to be part of our team? Apply now!