What awaits you?
- Design, construction and manufacture of individual components of a CFRP monocoque.
- Independent execution and documentation of tests around CFRP layer construction.
- Support in the production of various chassis elements.
- Contact to our sponsors.
- Independent work on the chassis of a race car.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, LRB or similar are advantageous.
- Interest in learning different aerodynamics simulation methods.
- Ideally, experience with CFRP processing and mould making.
- Quick understanding and a committed and solution-oriented way of working.
- Interest in learning new things.
- Personal responsibility.
- Team and communication skills
- Experience with Catia V5, Matlab/Simulink and Office is an advantage.
You want to be part of our team? Apply now!