What awaits you?
- Design, construction and production of a vehicle aerodynamic element such as front or rear wing.
- Independent execution and documentation of FEM calculations and CFD simulations.
- Manufacturing of the designed and simulated components from CFRP or other lightweight materials.
- Contact to our sponsors.
- Independent work on the aerodynamics of a race car.
What should you bring along?
- Studies in aerospace engineering or similar are advantageous.
- Interest in learning various aerodynamics simulation methods.
- Ideally experience with CFRP processing.
- A quick apprehension as well as a dedicated and solution-oriented way of working.
- Interest in learning new things.
- Personal responsibility.
- Team and communication skills.
- Experience with Catia V5, Matlab/ Simulink, StarCCM or Ansys is an advantage.
You want to be part of our team? Apply now!